I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, May 24, 2004

I love my ISP!

"At blueyonder we're committed to being the best and as part of this commitment we have upgraded our blueyonder broadband services.
There's no extra charge for this - it's absolutely FREE which means you can enjoy 50% faster broadband for your existing monthly charge."


Where before they had tired links to third party scumbag internet sites, they now have high quality content, where previously I had spam I now have an empty inbox and when I used to wait for downloads they now zip onto my computer as fast as a little buzzing bee!
My wonderous ISP just gets better and has now increased my speed 50% for free! Yah! 750kbps is more than enough for me, and I'm giving props to them! Of course BBC content still features highly, but with free digital camera image hosting for up to 200MB, film trailers and generally just clear links, they've never been better! Congrats to them, and to me for loving them so darn much!

50% faster
broadband entertainment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home