I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Biggest laugh I've had in ages

"100 thing you may or may not know about me":

  • #44 I neatly trim my armpit and pubic hair and hate when guys don't do the same.

  • #45 For Junior and Senior year I was the only guy on the girls gymnastics team. Their slogan on their sweatshirts were "We Love Richard." On mine is said "I'm Richard."

  • #46 I've had my heartbroken 4 times.

  • #47 I've had 3 boyfriends.

  • #48 I hate feeling like I'm "needy" or a burden to anyone.


  • This guy is hilarious, and I can identify with a load of the statements on there, though I'm not telling which ones especially. Plus, he seems to have his head screwed on right, with a laugh-at-yourself kind of attitude which is always fun. Props to that.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home