I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

have Pride

It's Pride here, and I'm not going to get out on Saturday night. That is a tragedy. I love having guests to stay, especially from the states, but this time it's just really bad timing. Someone's getting married and my parents are obliged to attend, leaving me to be the host for their American guests.
I love these guys of course, they're a lot of fun and their kids were my friends when we lived in Seattle, but just now I don't want them to be here that evening, I want them to be somewhere else. Of course they're really important people now so will be jetting around Europe all the rest of the time they're here, meaning this weekend will be high value time for them. That's great of course, but for the fact that it's high value time for me too, it's a crucial stage in every gay boy's life, their first Pride. I have loads of friends to go with, people who are wanting me to be there, to dance all silly and to have a laugh. I want to go, but unless I can swing it somehow, can't.

How about a takeaway? "Hey, we're supposedly famous for our wonderful Indian takeaways - try one out! See you at 4 o'clock tomorrow morning!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home