I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Here's my friend John's blog

Visit it. He's funny. Much more funny than me, and so you should all go and read his blog instead of mine. Much more happens, there being real activity in his world:

"Anyway, back in the real world, those bastards stole my curtains!!!! Yes, believe it or not a woman just came in and took my curtains. Just as i was about to get dressed. "DOES MY BODY OFFEND YOU?" I had to hide on my bed while getting changed to stop the whole of St.Lawrence court being aware of my body. How annoying. I hope she gives them back soon! I mean, who steals curtains?! I have stolen many things in my life, curtains not being one of these things. Maybe it's a profitable venture? I'll have to look into it."


fieldcorporalsuzuki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home