I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Discounted 'cool' brands are fun

Because when they have sales you can see all the fat people walking around, optimistically believing they'll really look good in the clothes. In fact they'll look rubbish but no-one will tell them because they feel so sorry for them having spent £25 on a t-shirt that looks like its any normal old bag with a cheeky logo sketched on the front. Which it is. Unfit people just don't know what looks bad on them - ie everything. I on the other hand....
We went to a sale of a 'hip', 'surfer' brand today at a local posh sports training ground. All the middle classe of my area were there looking for summer clothes for half the rip-off price they'd normally pay. I got some stuff I'd looked at on Thursday but had laughed at the price. Now, since it wasn't so funny, I bought it. I know no-one else cares to know that I bought some clothes, but it was fun and, moreover, cheap.
I use commas a lot.
I'm actually reading a book to stop me doing that, which is just how concious I am of it. It's not "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" so stop groaning, I wouldn't read that tat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home