I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, January 16, 2004

Gonna get some company.

I'm going to force some of my friends to accompany me on my travels to the gym next week. One or two of them have been moaning about their size, and I think it's about time they do something other than winge. I've got some free weeklong passes that I'm going to give them and then I'll drag them along to have a workout after work each day next week. At first they'll ache and moan and hurt but then it'll get better and they'll realise that you don't have to be in great shape to go to a gym - almost by definintion not, despite the common misconception!
I hope they don't hate me for it. Obviously they are the kind of people who'd be open to a bit of a push, I wouldn't do it if they'd really dislike going, but still, there's always the chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home