I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, January 18, 2004

The Detroit Project

" Welcome to "The Detroit Project," our grassroots campaign to prod Detroit automakers to build cars that will get Americans to work in the morning without sending us to war in the afternoon -- cars that will end our dependence on foreign oil."

The Dream commercial is voiced-over by David Duchovny who's supposedly a big fan. This is one of my favorite ads of last year and I just remembered it the other day when I overheard 'Once in our Lifetime' by the Talking Heads playing on the radio. Watch the ad, it's a cool one, and quick.

The Detroit Project
Dream Car Commercial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home