I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Bad Start

Before I even begin, I should say that always hate Wednesdays; they're exhausting and stressfull. I woke this morning to find that today is going to be a model Wednesday for all the usual reasons.

I'm late, I have a sore throat, my eyes ache, and my dreams are still with me. It seems that my sleeping thoughts had me driving a load of people's cars, managing to crash them, though I survived and had to deal with lying about how the cars get totalled.

Now I have to go and meet someone and explain how things aren't working between us.

Eugh.
Great start, just a great start.