I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Getting serious

I'm thinking of packing it in, of using a cliche, of turning over a new... page?

I've found a domain name that I want, have thought out a design for the site that I want to build, but now just have to work out what it'll use (ie Expression Engine or Movable Type).

There's one other clincher - subject. I really can't think what I want to write about now. I think there are plenty things to say, plenty topics I could focus on, but I don't know whether I'd be able to focus on just one idea, on just one subject.

I want a community site, a collective blog but I don't want it to be simply reposting other people's news, other site's stories. It's like journalism but the amateur kind, and yet without being amateur.

Tough cookie.

If anyone has a comment on this, email me.