I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Do you remember the controversy

There was a lot of flak hitting the news late April about a Seatle Times photo that was published showing a plane load of US military coffins in the hold - the whole sombre collection draped with the American flag? It was a moving image, and a sorry tale to see the young infantrymen coming home in that way.
What struck me as strange when I looked over the story today is how the author of the piece (link) was Hal Bernton. Coincidence? The name sounds like one I've heard before in relation to military matters.
Stupid thought, but I thought it and thought I'd share it.