I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

New Map!

it just makes more sense
Chrisafer is making sense tonight: link
"I'm afraid I'm going to have to break up with politics. We're officially on a break. I can't talk about it. It hurts. It's not you, it's me. No, actually, it's you. It's you people who obviously are more terrified that I get to visit my partner in the hospital than that you have no FUCKING JOBS. Yes, I'm looking in your general direction, Ohio."


I couldn't have said it better. How much resentment, bitterness and disappointment is there going to be over the next four years if it really does come about that GW Bush returns to office. Suicide rates amongst subscribers to National Geographic will skyrocket.

Here's the link to the original thread he linked to...link

2 Comments:

At 2:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I will kill myself before the Christian Fascists are able to put me in a concentration camp. I'd move to another country, but the Bu$h recession has left me bankrupt and so suicide is my only option. I don't want to be fodder for some theocratic orgy.

-maggie

 
At 2:40 pm, Anonymous Roulette Strategy said...

Yes, correctly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home