I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Welling up with the thought

Every Wednesday night I walk across a massive black field from where I work to where I live. The field is surrounded by sycamore and horse chestnut trees which means that the only light comes from the distant fog-diffused arc lamps around my hall. It's cold by this time, the sun went down hours ago and so the wind silently blowing across the land is not a warm one.
As I walked tonight my eyes welled up. I don't know what for, I don't know why I was tearing up, but at the time it felt right; I felt suffused with emotion. Perhaps it was my exhaustion speaking to me, perhaps it was my loneliness, perhaps it was my heart.

nothing

I crossed the field and as I stepped out from the trees into the light, I raised my arm and brushed away the tears...

1 Comments:

At 7:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Patrick - i just want to give you a big hug RIGHT NOW - things will get better - honest. love you to bits. c

 

Post a Comment

<< Home