I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The pain!

Owww, Owww, Owww, Owww, Owww

My brain is hurting because I'm just SO tired that i need to sleep. I don't think I've slept more than five hours any day in the last two weeks. People always either wake me up early or keep me up late.
I love being a social queen, but sometimes you just want to say, to paraphrase the tale, "stop the bus, I wanna get off".

There's a limit. I passed it last week but kept on going. I would definitely benefit from sleeping. And I won't be able to sleep until after 11pm tomorrow night. Why? Because I'm working until 10:30 in the evening, after a full day of studying.

And again I say... Owwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home