I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

What's the word?

Oh yes, I remember the feeling...
infatuation

"taken, smitten, besotted"


I don't know what to think, so I research the feeling to find out what my heart thinks.
listen to the sounds:
hands of time
The Heart Asks Pleasure First / Promise, The

1 Comments:

At 3:58 pm, Blogger Patrick said...

I know - isn't it fantastic with the lilting melody. I love it.
Whenever I hear it I can always envisage the way that one is supposed to feel - it is the ultimate mood music because it's so clear in it's feelings.
It makes me think of loss, of saddness, of calm and of subtle joy. That's the thing about it - the work is a continual act of subtleness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home