I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

I have the power

But when I say that I have the power, it's not really a power but more of a skill. And by skill I really mean potential. And when I say potential I'm really meaning 'potential to'. I mean, I could act but I never do. What I mean to say is that I have the power of procrastination. It's an art form and one that I've developed over a long time.

I practice day and night, attempting to get down to work, but never actually doing so. This is a prime example. I am writing about not doing any work! Crazy nut that I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home