I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

WIRED.com - love your condom

"Believe me, Plan B is not something most women are going to treat casually, returning again and again as a regular habit (as some doctors fear). A pregnancy scare is downright terrifying, and I've seen more than one woman suffer the side effects of the morning-after pill. Neither is an experience anyone wants to repeat.


As for the teenagers, I'll say one thing: It takes guts to go to the doctor or ask the pharmacist for contraceptives. Anything we can do to encourage such responsibility in sexually active teenagers is a good thing."

link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home