I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Skip the sucking up

"Professor Oren Yiftachel, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.
Professor Yiftachel's lecture is organised by the centre for democratisation studies, University of Leeds, as part of their ongoing series of lectures on 'building democracy'."


If I weren't such a dick, I'd go to the talk - it sounds like an amazing topic. However, as I'll be cutting a chinese class later this afternoon ANYWAY, I don't feel like hanging around for four hours to listen to him. I feel bad, but also I'm exhausted and emotionally drained. With these sort of lectures you really have to be awake and alert and on form for all the mingling and chat that goes on before and afterwards - I just can't do that today.
Mr Yiftachel - would you perhaps rechedule to monday afternoon - three-ish?
Ta mate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home