I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Oh yeah

... I should say... I'm at Uni now - my parents drove me up with a typical 'so... how do you feel about being gay... kind of talk" but now I'm just hanging around.

My internet doesnt' work where I live, so if you actually care about this site (judging by the numbers, I doubt it) I'm not going to be very regular (so to speak) over the next few weeks - internet isn't predicted via the crystal ball of British Telecoms until the middle of October; take your time guys, no rush. It's not like we're PAYING for it or anything!
damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home