I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Snotty

This image always makes me laugh. She's' completely insane. And, though the text for the image says she's my sister, she's not; I don't know why I wrote that - she's my cousin.
Stupid brain...


This pic's here because I'm testing out Flickr after getting annoyed by how Hello by Picassa by Google didn't have Mac support. I really liked Hello, but that's life really - fickle consumers. Mr Doctorow over at boingboing.net uses Flickr and so, garnered my interest when I saw some of his pictures recently. Best of all, there's a plugin for iPhoto, so iEverything can be iDone in house. Which is nice - it's nippy, humourous (they ask whether you've read their fascinating terms of service... I didn't).

Anyway, it's fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home