I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

European Social Forums

Staying with my sister in London over the next few days - I'll be attending a social conference with speakers from around the world including Gerry Adams, George Monbiot and Che Guevara's daughter Aleida.
"The main themes for the forum will be: war and peace; democracy and fundamental rights; social justice and solidarity; corporate globalisation and global justice; against racism, discrimination and the far right; environmental crisis and a sustainable planet."

I can't wait. We'll have a giggle and be political - she can be all lefty and I'll be completely centrist. She's think I'm a right-wing faggot biggot, but who cares, I'll just keep schtum.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home