I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

The end of a week

It's Sunday, and the end of a long week.
To be boring and person, to focus on me rather than some 'cool' hot button issue, I will say this: I'm feeling fat today. So tomorrow, I'll do the gym. This may be boring news, but it's something and my head is too tired to care about thinking about doing anything else, so that's what's on offer.
Gym - haven't been in a gym for months - I'm going to get so toned!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh, and you're also going to ache- burn, baby burrn!!
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home