I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Happy families

I feel like I talk to my father more when I'm on the other side of the world from him than when I sit across a table from him. We 'talk' more rather than just filling silence.
Why, I don't know, but we do. We do the strange filler thing that happens when you don't know one another enough, that happens when you're unfamiliar. It's not like my father and I don't know each other, but I don't feel like we're open. I'm not gay to him, I'm just neutral, nothing. I am myself when I'm across the world, divided and therefore somehow closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home