I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, August 02, 2004

I love Big Brother

But not the shitty TV show, I love big brother the entity that watches over me whereever I go, that knows what I'm eating because it knows the Teriyaki place where I used my credit card, knows which video I rented yesterday, and knows where my flight is going and what time it'll arrive at home.
I've used this site so many times in making sure my flights are scheduled correctly, it's an OCD patient's dream.
www.checkmytrip.com/


ALSO, phil says these people are cool...
japanese t-shirts.

http://www.terratag.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home