I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

HER summer roundup

picture
"IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN LOOK HERE"


Alaina's created a little summary of what we/she did this summer, keeping everything very abstract. She just mentioned the news everyone wants to hear - she's about to start her period again soon. Great, wonderful news.

Anyway, my roundup will come a little later, when I can use my own PC, but hopefully it'll be just as innderesting.
I'm off to Portland now, with lots of money in my account, ready to transfer money to Alaina's account when I buy the computer.

link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home