I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Workers Uni

The name of the moblog was going to be Workers Unite, but for some reason the server cut off the end of the name so it became Worker's Uni. I think that's kind of interesting though because it makes look at it again thinking, "that can't be right!", and that'd be correct because it really isn't right. I've made the moblog in the hope that some of my friends will contribute to it as well, sending their random images they've taken to it, having a laugh with photos of snails meandering up their front paths or scenes of their girl/boyfriends messing around with icecream cones on the beach whilst on holiday.
Anyway, whether it works and is a success or whether I take it down because no-one's interested, I don't know. Either way, it'll be an experiment. Of course it's dependent on how many of them have cameraphones, but that's really not something I'm thinking about. I can't help that, I can only hope they use them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home