I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Henna

Have just finished henna-ing my hair. I've never done that before. To be sure, it was an experience, and much more positive than dying has ever been. I've only died my hair once and then it was basically dry and strawlike. I hate died hair which is why I was hesitant to Henna my hair, but I was only prepared to do highlights anyway and people had said that Henna doesn't dry out as much as most other dies. So that was good. I like the result that I have at the moment because with my dark brown hair it doesn't show up all that much - it's quite subtle. I may apply some more later this evening though, just to bring out the highlights a bit more.
I had fun though - feeling like one of those 70 year old women you see in beauty parlours with their hair in curlers. Of course I was perched on the side of my bath reading my book with only a pair of shorts on, but it's kind of similar. I'm sure they'd be wearing only shorts if they were at home!
Ewww - bad image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home