I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Blue in the face

How is it that Bluemountain cards are still a pain in the ass. Over the years they've been singled out as one of the most annoying sites on the net - creating pap trash product that crashes browsers and annoys you for its banality. One of my friends insists on sending me 'eCards' from them, meaning that every few weeks I have to go through the motions of waiting for it to load, look at the idiotic picture, and then try to scroll down to the bottom of their page before the browser crashes. It never makes any difference what PC I'm on, whether on IE or Mozilla or what. They're biggest pain the world has ever seen and they never get any better.
I don't begrudge her for sending them - I've never told her that they're rubbish and a pain to even look at, but that doesn't mean that I like them, just that I'm too timid to tell her they annoy me!
MSN Bluemountain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home