I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, May 07, 2004

I walked up to a guy yesterday

I recognised him from various clubs.
So I said, "Hi, how're you doing"
He did the usual "yeah good" kinda thing that everyone tends to do, whether they're actually elated, about to die, seriously depressed or really, just ok.
Then I said, "But you probably don't know who I am anyway". I don't think of myself as a very high profile person, so why would he, someone that anyone who's really been out for a while on 'the scene' in my city, know me despite me 'knowing' him.
To which he replied, "No, I know you, you're 'hot boy'."


ummmmmmm! hot boy! ok.... I could get used to being known as that!