I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Katie Couric blasts own interview - 'people not interested'

Katie CouricLarry King-CNN Transcript with Katie Couric about her Jason Blair interview:

LARRY KING, HOST: "She [Couric] will have the first extended interview with ex "New York Times" reporter Jason Blair. It will air tomorrow night on "Dateline NBC." She will then do a live interview Monday morning on the "Today Show.""

COURIC: "I think that people are interested in how he was able to pull this off on the greatest newspaper, I think, in this country. And I think any time someone commits these kinds of transgressions, it's interesting to find out a little bit more about their character, or lack thereof. What motivated them?

...I'm not sure the book will sell. I'm not sure how many people are going to be interested in Jason Blair's story.
"


link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home