I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Checking me out

We’re in the middle of making a big mess at work, bitching over how hard we’re working, how little we’re being paid and how life isn’t funny when you’ve been working for ten hours already with two to go. We were standing around and a friend of mine looks at me distractedly – as though from afar – eyes lingering, and then says to my colleague:

“Patrick’s looking particularly sexy today isn’t he!”


I’ve been wrestling with the idea over the last few days. I’ve been tumbled by the realisation and the consequences. I don’t know what I’m trying to get. That was the first time I’ve ever been complimented on looking sexy by another guy. I can’t think of another instance of when I guy thought I looked hot or at least expressed the idea to me. I’m not the kind of person to fish for compliments or to approach people much so that’s, I’m sure, been a ‘limiting factor’ to use technical jargon.
What’s funny is that I didn’t look really any different to how I normally do – it was a standard kind of day with the standard kind of casual work clothes that I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home