I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The most hilarious true blog entry ever.

It starts out simple and bordering on mundane. Keep on reading - it's worth the wait - the whole situation gets a whole lot more complicated!
From the wonderful Dirty Feet & Lily White Intentions:
"Every time I meet a blogger I haven’t met before, there’s a bit of a blind date quality to it. How will I know him? What if she stands me up? What if they’ve brought a fistfull of friends to stand and point and laugh at me? So when I went to Pescadero to meet Jill of Jaded Ju last Sunday, I was a little edgy, not knowing what to expect."

link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home