I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, October 27, 2003

The stink of drugs

I'm a clean-living kind of guy. I'm so clean I've never smoked a cigarette. I've never done anything, I've never done anything - other than the obvious alcohol. The problem is that now I've been hanging around with people who do/have, I smell shit all over the place. I'll be walking down the street and I'll think - hey, there's some cannabis walking by... I mean, my friends aren't doing any hard drugs, but it's still an odd feeling. What's kind of nice though is that the fact that they're doing drugs doesn't attract ME to doing them any more. I have just as good a time when we're out as they do. Perhaps this is because of the fact that I haven't accommodated to the sensations of the drugs and so don't need that extra hit to have a good time. Lucky me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home