I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Banging!

















This song rocks! It's My Life by No Doubt. It's being released from a collection of songs that the band are releasing as a sort of greatest hits without the title 'Greatest Hits'. They're calling it 'The Singles 1992-2003'. I can't wait. For some reason I've never actually bought one of their albums, though I LOVE their sound. Someone gave me Rock Steady, a superb collection, but I'm really looking forward to this. If you haven't had the chance to hear It's My Life, track it down NOW!
The song is a cover of a song called, appropriately, 'It's My Life' by Talk Talk. The UK band had a hit with it in 1984 and No Doubt clearly love it. I love their version, having never heard the original. I can't be blamed all that much as I wasn't ALIVE at the time of original release.
The single is out November 25th. It is floating around p2p networks though. Grab it!

the picture is from the shoot for the video, directed by David LaChapelle.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home