I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Lying Liars changes mind of conservative columnist

Al Franken of "Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot" fame has a new book, "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right". Becky Miller who writes for the Oregonian as an editorialist has read it and she's had a change of heart:

I read the book in one sitting. It is an amazing book, and -- if you're a decent, honest, hard-working, patriotic, true-blue conservative who listens to Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly and watches Fox News -- an earth-shattering book.

To be aboveboard, I must tell you that Franken and I are friends. Well, OK, the truth is I made a wisecrack to him at a book signing, and he looked at me. (Read the book -- the part about Ann Coulter -- and you'll get it.)

link via BoingBoing via Making Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home