I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, October 20, 2003

Can you tell he's my inspiration?

Loving this complete piss-take: Link to Vividblurry

"Eat your heart out, Bravo and Bradford!

Oh, man! What a weekend. I need to tell you all about it because, you know, all the cool kids have time to write a tediously detailed review of their Saturday night, chock full of pointless links and conspicuously forced photographs (just in case you don't believe I did all these fabulous things!). My goddess, I'm not even sure where to begin..."


Now if only Bradford would respond in some way that'd be superb, but of course this kind of thing is far too 'petty' for him I'm sure. I love the both of them, to be honest, but you've got to hand the crown to Toby.
Try again Bradford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home