I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

It's official - I SUCK at Rugby

But I enjoy making a fool out of myself too, so all's well with the world.
Also, I get almost proud of myself for going since I feel like I'm being strong in doing something where I get almost humiliated. I mean, sometimes I do some great passes, but then others I'm throwing a ball and it's just AWFUL. I've never been a rugby person so don't know the best way to hold the ball, to throw the ball, what to do, how to run behind the person who's got the ball at the moment. I don't know the most helpful position to be in - to be the person who's running five FEET behind or to be the person who's five YARDS behind. It makes a difference.
Anyway, it makes me feel like a jock too which is always fun. And of course - the LEGS on those boys are just amazing. A sight to behold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home