I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Eton shirts

Another self ironing piece of clothing - for the price these had BETTER work. I still want some though! etonshirts

On a similar note - why do people like this even try - they're never going to be as good as Gawker.
Whilst the magazine as a whole might be going completely insane, this is still an amazing photo, and they've got the photo on THEIR server, so I've got to give them some credit. link
Look at it!

1 Comments:

At 4:35 pm, Blogger m_tahir@live.co.uk said...

So many nice fabrics and they really stylish. Beats some of the usual suspects in my value.. ofcourse Eton dont actually sell any shirts to the public.

I tried www.indumenti.se and spoke to a guy called Anders. They have the latest seasons stock and amazing customer service. Well worth a try.

Ciao

Tahir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home