I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, August 16, 2003

Nintendo Emulator

AWWWW - just browsing the net and found this little gem of a site where a guy, a real fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (! - I know, some peope still ARE - !) has got a whole load of Nintendo games that can be emulated onto the PC. This brings back so many memories of playing Super Mario Brothers in my 65 (and holding) year old neighbour's back room, suffering the stale cigarette smell for the fun of playing games that my parents would never buy because they weren't interested in spending money so that I could 'waste time'. Thank god SOMEONE did, otherwise I would have never learnt how to be a slacker. It's here: Nintendo Emulation. I also love the little disclaimer thing (s)he's got there:
Due to legal reasons, it is requested that you only download games of which you own a copy. Downloading a game you do not own is a copyright law violation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home