I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, August 16, 2003

dates

for some reason Blogger is screwing with the dates of my posts, saying that today's posting has been in fact published on the 20th of July, something I'm SURE isn't the case. Initially the possibility of the fault lying in my tweaking (read: messing around with) the page's CSS template might have caused the problem, but there's no real inidication of that being the case. I don't know, there might be something more in the documentation online, but who knows as there doesn't seem to be anything at the moment. Darn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home