I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, August 16, 2003

Lush

It's called 'herbalism'Lol - On Monday I'm going to buy THIS, and THAT, and what looks like a lump of feaces but isn't. Here's to lunchbreaks! Yum!
I was moved onto this thought line following a short peek at the page of alexis: alexthegirl.com. She's a funny bunny, but the idea of having a sort of documentation of your whole life's products is an intresting idea. You have to be pretty certain that other people really care about what type of toothpaste you use and what kind of mouth condition it's really good for. But then, I read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home