I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

He opened the door

A couple days ago, a friend of mine called Mel invited me to go running with her. She's a big morning fan - wanted to set out at seven o'clock. This means waking up earlier than that - not fun for anyone of my never-sleep-a-moment-longer-than -necessary disposition. I managed to sleep through yesterday's run - woke up at 8:30 just as the whole rest of the world was finishing waking up also.
I had to grovel to her and say how sorry I was to have missed the run.

Today was my turn. It's five minutes prior to Seven o'clock and you witness me, in full running regalia, roaming the corridors and hallways of my hall. I knock on her door, hear a voice, and the door opens.

Turns out she went out last night and isn't going to be running today. Right.

At least I didn't do my shoes. Back to bed then...

RunnersWorld
Up & Running

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home