I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, September 06, 2004

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LAUGHING

I think it's because most things that people claim are funny really, aren't. They're mildly amusing. People around me crack up whilst I just about break into a grin. Where did those facial muscles go? The point of this is that, Patricia is a hoot. in the "I am a hoot" kind of way. I've never managed to keep up the pretention of an IM conversation nearly as long as this one must have lasted. It's a marathon, and hilarious. One miniscule clipping from the pair of loony's conversation:


"Pea: oh my god. did you see what tiffani was wearing today?

pea: like, as if.

jules: and did you see her flirting with david? right in front of his girlfriend? ohmygod i couldn't believe it

pea: i know right! but i heard david is only talking to tiffani to make his girlfriend jealous. last saturday she was all over John, from the football team.

pea: but he's only on JV so i don't know why she's bothering.

jules: No way! Are you serious? Wait until I tell candy! She's just gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pea: No, you can't tell. I promised I wouldn't say a word to anyone.

pea: Promise!

jules: ok, i promise.....as if!
"

link

1 Comments:

At 2:36 pm, Blogger Patricia Elizabeth Arriaza said...

"Patricia is a hoot"

That's because I'm secretly an owl. Don't tell.

Silly conversations like that one usually only last seconds. I find most people don't have the time or patience for them, but I got lucky that time and it went on for a good 30 minutes. Long enough to really have fun with it. I wish it happened more often really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home