I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Confrontation is not the key

I woke up this morning from a night of -again!- troubled sleep to find a bomb in my inbox.
She wanted to ask me last night, wanted to say, but it seems she couldn't. Therefore the better alternative was, via email, to give a push. I can understand asking; that's fine by me, but telling is not what I like. Somehow I feel betrayed by that.

I may delete this post in a few minutes but, if anyone has a reaction, email me. Please.

"I am going to tell you.
It doesn’t matter to me that you are gay. You are Patrick. I love you as you are, and only want you to be happy.
[And I’ve suspected for a long time, but Paris confirmed it]...
You are one of the nicest people I know, and if you now need to talk about how you are going to tell your parents – ‘cos they certainly don’t know yet – and that IS screwing you up – I am here to listen
Give me a ring "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home