I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, September 03, 2004

And so she called for some 'fabulous' revelations

And I provided the entertainment. It's true what I told her for though I regret, I don't feel much affinity or closeness to my parents, I still feel like they should hear direct from me and not going through the grapevine. I don't want them to be asked one night at a dinner party, 'So how's your son's boyfriend doing in Seattle?' and for them to look back with a glaring lack of knowledge written on their faces. I want to be the one to tell them, to confirm to them that I may disappoint them, that I may not be what they expect or on the other hand, am exactly what they've expected for a long time.
If I don't tell you, it's not a snub, sometimes it's just not the right thing to do.
Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home