I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I'm running


Thought I'd take a very revealing photo of myself moving along the canal path this afternoon in amongst the crowds of people who had suddenly decided to become fit again. I'd run to the gym, done a workout and then here I am, running back again. Is that mad or what. For some reason I always make the mistake of swimming after after doing loads of weights which means that by the time I try and move through the water I simply sink; my arms are too tired to push me forwards so I go almost as slowly as the sloths behind me in the lane. Though of course they're still in the 'fast lane'. I'd put them a very optimistic 'fast'. More like fast in reverse. I mean, there's no rush, but still, the speed some people at my gym swim, it's like they're there just for fun rather than to actually get fit.
But the running was good. Dusty and hot, but that's always good - you get a tan and enjoy the sunshine which is all too rare in Britain. Long may summer reign. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home