I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, May 29, 2004

It's a day of preparation

For the people coming over later this evening. Which means that whilst everyone is cleaning, I clean and munch on the little pieces of cake I hide around the place. Cake and detergents don't really work all that well, but the fact that no-one else knows makes is fun! It's a game anyone can play.
Of course part of this eating cake palaver is a distraction from the fact that Pride is on today and I'm not there. I want to be there! Of course the fags will still be there tomorrow, so I'll have to create a gang and join in then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home