I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

The best are always the ones who leave


Here's another one I'm going to miss. I heard some really sad news today and I since she's my biggest star, I'm sad for her. We had fun, worked our fingers to the bone, and laughed at each other, the world and everyone. I miss her so much, I can't believe she's gone. I'm going to have to find her one day, grab her and tell her we're going to stick together. We are the best team, the most crazy funny grouping and somehow it works. The team works. Baby, get York ready for me, for come August we'll party the town into the ground. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home