I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, June 25, 2004

and I saw it bounce

I just fucking broke my camera. It's not working at all and just sits there, annoying me out of the corner of my eye, not responding to any manipulation of stimulation I can give it. It's like some fucking annoying pretty fag boy who won't respond to come ons.
As I was walking back to the immensely massive SUV that we're borrowing, after a while sunbathing in the park, I saw it slide from the pile of clothes I was carrying and just bounce on the tarmac like a beach ball. It bounced and rolled under a nearby car, never to work again.
I hadn't even been paying real attention to the fact that it might fall, so am particularly fucked off about this.
MOOD = PISSY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home