I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I lie, surrounded by darkness in the night and can hear owls hooting out through my opened bedroom window. On the verge of sleeping, my musical accompaniment noise of their calls. One is a high pitched "wa-waah" whilst the other is more a low single baritone note, souding out "Woooo" every few moments.
There is no noise for two minutes, during which time you think they must have flown off somewhere to hunt for food elsewhere, but then hear hear the familiar sounds floating above the still trees which still radiate heat from the sun's assault.
I don't know where the owls live or exactly where they find their prey, but they return night after night to make my sleeping hours all the more peaceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home