I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Email me for my new number

To save myself about a million pounds, I have a new phone number, so if you have my old number send me an email and I'll pass on my new number. I'd rather keep in touch than stay out of the loop!
Meanwhile, the Orange shop still haven't got hold of my old SIM card that they lost so that's another £20 down the drain. Either they're too dim to realise they'd not returned my original SIM to me, or they knew I had money on it and so retained it in order to keep if for themselves! Either way, it's not good.
But email me if you need the new number

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home